Play log : Yuh Bazodee ?

As a result of watching the film Bazodee, I've learned that besides being a good actor and excellent singer, Machel Montano is a total legend of Soca! I cannot wait to get to listen to more of his music. Meanwhile, just wine yo waist to these tracks from the film ! 






On the way to the rehearsal today, the subway stops and following was the announcement : "I do have to apologize, there is a train ahead of us... and I ... I do have to use the restroom." The sun was fully out, the Charles was full of sailboats and the wind was very warm. 

A concept I learned today for the first time was Ontology. Our director spoke about objective ontology. Her simple way of explaining it was "How do you know, those sunglasses are not alive? They are a shield to my eyes from the sun, but what if the sun hurts them?" My mind was kinda semi blown.  

The first moment of our play is the Troubador walking onto the stage with a cart of doubles. Doubles are bread sandwich with Chana / Chickpeas and Chutney. I have to say I really really need to eat a double! Cuz hearing the Troubador talk about it in the first scene makes me very hungry. 

We started movement for the ensemble bits, step by step we move ahead.. It is actually only a month remaining!!!

Comments