Tsunami to share

Another post about how much is being experienced and learned, yet no time spent on this blog to write about it.. I really should, but simply no time.

Today I heard something from an artist and I've been thinking about it since then.
These artists are an international ensemble who get together and create new works.  I found it amazing, so while talking with one of them, I asked how it is, working with people who are not exactly in the same city or even country.  He said they all liked collaborating and liked the time spent together creating and learning. And then they would take each what they found and the period of gestation would let them create further on their own and share once again upon meeting and discover how it has developed.

I find that exercise to be very interesting and something I consider valuable as an artist and I think I would like to experience working with an ensemble such as that.

Comments