Immerse

I have fallen in love with a song.  I want to learn it and sing it.  I listen to it continuously, on the subway, while walking, waiting, paying attention to each groove in the phrasing.  I think of it, I record myself singing it, I listen to that, I make note of what I need to work on.  It is so meditative, I want to fall asleep listening to it, I want to wake up with that in my head and being, I want to go to the park and practice it in the morning.  I am always conscious of singing out loud because I feel I'll bother people around me.  It is simply wonderful to immerse oneself into something so deeply because you love every moment of that feeling of wanting to know something so well.  Wanting to give it all your attention and focus so you can create it yourself.  I love to sing and when a music I hear takes me on that journey, I only feel bliss.

Comments